RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
BLOODTRACKER69

coverflow in FSD3

hi all. a noob here. I have a trinity RGH with Demon. I have installed everything correctly, my problem is coverflow. I used my 250gb hdd for xbl and rhg. I have copied my black ops 2 game to my hdd and set game path. but when I look for it in fsd "Xbox 360 Games" folder, I see endless covers of the same game. I had boarderlands2 as well but deleted it until I can find out what is going on. I set my xbox RGH from dash 16203 (retail and demon sides). my son did take an update on retail side to 16537 but not on the demon side (which I have read its ok). I have been all over just about every site and cant find out how to fix this annoying problem. any help would be appreciated.  thank you in advance.

From what i'm aware if you only have 1 game then you will see a loop of the same cover. If you have 2 games then a loop of the same 2 covers....and so on until you have enough games to close the loop.

Also you really should not be running the same hdd for XBL and FSD as MS can/could see whats on your hdd....fsd,games and so on.

cover flow will show every game in the set path in an endless loop, so if you only have one game it will show the cover for that one game over and over and over.

Depends on which coverflow layout you are using. If your on the default f3 skin and your layout shows your game covers flat to the background its 7/8 games.

If you use a different layout then it will be more.