RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sopadodu

NEED HELP!!! DLC

well I am trying to put the revolution and the vengence dlc on black ops 2 and I am doind the folowing things:

dowload  the dlc put it to a pen an than put it on the file manager than put in hddi1/content/0000000000000000/415608c3/000B00000/that the dlc that I update am I doing something wrong,its there another way to put the dlc on?I have alredy seen some romorous that is becouse of the title update that the dlc dont want to enter and if you put only the dowload tu from a dowload in your pc it will work its that true?

many many thanks from you guys niding big help......

By the way I updated my fresstyle 3 for the beta forms in the xbox and now I have problems cause the weather its not showing any more and everithing its the same does  any one know why is that appening??

thanks

Here you go pal. The 000B0000 is the TU folder, the DLC goes in the 00000002 folder,

so content - 0000000000000000 - 415608C3 inside this folder there should be 2 folders 000B0000 and 00000002, the DLC goes inside 00000002 folder, make sure you use yaris swap or xm360 to unlock the DLC.

With regards to the weather, this could be an incorrect API Key but not sure.

Hope this helps :)

Many thanks to you RMS freshman,I am gona test it and try and if it works I am gona tell....because I have a lot of friends that can not put dlc too...thank you very mutch...

the apikey its good becuase I had the weather before I upted too the new beta version and the apikey its still the same...

Many thanks to you RMS freshman,I am gona test it and try and if it works I am gona tell....because I have a lot of friends that can not put dlc too...thank you very mutch...

the apikey its good becuase I had the weather before I upted too the new beta version and the apikey its still the same...

possible weather bug in the new version, perhaps a fix is on the way. Just remember that it is a beta build.

Bt the way sorry for the question but how do I unlock the dlc in xm 360 ?

xm 360 can be run in the cumputer or I have to put it somewere in the xbox an unluck...?

Bt the way sorry for the question but how do I unlock the dlc in xm 360 ?

xm 360 can be run in the cumputer or I have to put it somewere in the xbox an unluck...?

PM sent

I am  using yaris swap but its saying that the size of the XUID is incorrect I already tried to put sixten 0 and put the files in that folder but its not working can somebary hellpme?

there is a tutorial in the tutorials section on how to add DLC to your console, also you need to get a NEW apikey as the old do not work anymore.

This thread is in the wrong section, this has nothing to do with skin dev, please be more careful of what section you are posting threads in.

THANKS