RealModScene
Luminous

Please help me Aurora Trainer Not Work

Hello Friends. i have problem in my xbox 360 Aurora i have some games in my Aurora. and i downloaded some Trainers for my games. i put them in the right place and when i go to the game and  press (Y) and press (left-pad) select the Trainer and select the cheat that i want them (ON) and i press launch the Trainer after the game start the Trainer doesn't show any text or a sign of activity my other games that work and the Trainer show text of activity and work fine and my favourite games the Trainer doesn't show a sign of activity. i download the Trainer on my same game ID and Media ID. but not show inside the game after i launch the Trainer. and some of my other trainers when i launch them work fine and when i active a code from the trainer the code i active didn't work example ( Infinite ammo or anything code it show the code active but when i shoot or buy something the Infinite code didn't work and als example Infinite Stamina not work. the Trainer work fine and show up inside the but the codes i active them for money ammo not work it active but not work. please help me fix these...

Some trainers do not work With or Without Tu i Got Some Trainers that do not work with a TU On and Tu Off it works

But the Trainer required TU to launch i can't launch the Trainer without TU. some Trainers doesn't require TU and other required TU and still not work matter what my Aurora version is 6 i have (fat XBOX 360. Model 2009) White

57 minutes ago, geomarvie said:

Some trainers do not work With or Without Tu i Got Some Trainers that do not work with a TU On and Tu Off it works

But the Trainer required TU to launch i can't launch the Trainer without TU. some Trainers doesn't require TU and other required TU and still not work matter what my Aurora version is 6 i have (fat XBOX 360. Model 2009) White

1 hour ago, geomarvie said:

what the reason not work. maybe because data lose

no not all trainers need a tu some do not work with a tu do work without one example Painkiller trainer only works without a tu

26 minutes ago, geomarvie said:

no not all trainers need a tu some do not work with a tu do work without one example Painkiller trainer only works without a tu

im using Single Trainer ( RETROBYTE) Trainer. not the other one who have 2 files. when i go to the Trainer. i press launch i can't launch it because. there is small text said required TU to work. after i  download the TU the Trainer can launch finally. but when i launch it somtime the Trainer show the activitie but no effects happens. and sometimes the Trainer not show anything like he not launched...

for me it works or it do not work you need to start the trainer to get it work

7 hours ago, geomarvie said:

if i have not the tu on or of it wil not start with the trainer

I Start the Trainer but when i play there is no effect inside the game example Infinite Ammo. i active it but no effect. and God Mode and also no effect the Trainer Active but no effect in game. sometimes the trainer won't launch i start it but he won't show anything