RealModScene
turboborg

cant login, failed.

It says my username is already registered so I must of registered awhile ago.   I cannot remember my password.

I click the forgot password and it knows me as it takes my email and sends me a new password.   I try that new password and get login failed.  

My username is greentimemusic

Any help would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks!!

Mark

Anyone?   I can't login to Unity.   Could use someone (an admin) to reset me or get me logged in.Anyone?   I can't login to Unity.   Could use someone (an admin) to reset me or get me logged in.

So I keep getting my post moved into this post and that's fine but I am still not getting anyone to help.   I cannot login.  I get a verification.  My account is old and I cannot remember my password.  I click forgot password and enter my email and get the new password.   I copy and paste that into login and it fails.  

Login to XboxUnity.net, Please enter your username and password.

Login failed. Please Try Again

Can anyone help that is an admin?   

On 12/19/2022 at 1:20 PM, greentimemusic said:

So I keep getting my post moved into this post and that's fine but I am still not getting anyone to help.   I cannot login.  I get a verification.  My account is old and I cannot remember my password.  I click forgot password and enter my email and get the new password.   I copy and paste that into login and it fails.  

Login to XboxUnity.net, Please enter your username and password.

Login failed. Please Try Again

Can anyone help that is an admin?   

Hi all, 

I'm facing the same issue 😞 

My username is: alexcorvis

Could any admin help us to fix the login as soon as possible?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello, recently i created a account on xbox unity to use with aurora, but i can't log in i've already acctivated my account on my inbox via a email i received my account name is Rapadura

How do I sing up to this site? Filled all the fields and seems that the webform isnt working.

Same here, made a account and cant log in, i did get the "user added" message at the top, requested PW reset twice. Will not let me log in. Hellonwheels999