RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
diegomunari

Problem: don't read original games in drive after update

after updating to FSD3, my xbox does not read more disks in the drive, even though the original games.
someone has gone through this problem?

This has nothing to do with updating F3, you might have updated your freeBOOT image recently and flashed a nand image with an incorrect DVD Key. What happens when you try to load a disc ?

some games xbox video appears and plays a short video with the logo of xbox ... others nothing happens ...
I used the autoGG to upgrade fsd

its your dvd key then. Do you have a dump of the system before the update? Your system might be one of the ones that microsoft jacked up because someone didn't pay their obligate year of live service and the key was swapped with a donor. If that's the case you need to patch the dvd key.

you need a donor kv, your dump and jrunner. You want to build a nand without nanddump.bin in jrunner using a donor KV. then patch the nand image(in jrunner advanced>patch nand) with the original DVD key.

Sorrry for miswording it. take a nand dump now I have donors and can patch it for you.