RealModScene
Jarrijausen

¿Is possible port in system link xbox original?

Hi all, I wonder how many xbox players or owners of classic, if you can make a dash or application with the system link up on xbox classic.

Revolution would be truly a great day in link up.

Would leave the system the number 1 in the world.

Just wondering if it is possible, that also saw a room besides the classic xbox link up, would be really great if possible.

Posted Image

forgive me if I have caused discomfort.

I would love to see this but think it unlikely to ever happen. As things are, there are only a small selection of games that anyone actually plays on Link (see http://link.jqe360.com/ ) while most available games always have no players. Adding a load of XBox Classic games would likely just increase the list of games never played. Probably only Halo 2 has a chance of anyone trying it, if it supports system link.

• Like 1

I would love to see this but think it unlikely to ever happen. As things are, there are only a small selection of games that anyone actually plays on Link (see http://link.jqe360.com/ ) while most available games always have no players. Adding a load of XBox Classic games would likely just increase the list of games never played. Probably only Halo 2 has a chance of anyone trying it, if it supports system link.

Thank you very much for the reply, the Halo 2 fully supports system link, in fact there are an average of 300-500 daily consoles connected through xlink kai, xbconnect, etc.. Also people often get to play specific games racing, fighters, sports, lesser extent. Anyway with one room to would give us plenty of us to continue of our beloved and veteran console, without a computer involved.

Thank you very much for the reply, the Halo 2 fully supports system link, in fact there are an average of 300-500 daily consoles connected through xlink kai, xbconnect, etc.. Also people often get to play specific games racing, fighters, sports, lesser extent. Anyway with one room to would give us plenty of us to continue of our beloved and veteran console, without a computer involved.

Yes Halo 2 has more players on Xlink than any game we have on Link each day. What's also so awesome about the original xbox is 90 percent of the games have system link. Really the only games I can think of that don't are fighting games.

• Like 1

Yes Halo 2 has more players on Xlink than any game we have on Link each day. What's also so awesome about the original xbox is 90 percent of the games have system link. Really the only games I can think of that don't are fighting games.

Exactly, we walk many Europeans in the fight ( phantom dust, godzilla, conan, spikeout, iron phoenix, yugi oh), every day, and as you say, Halo 2 takes the cake, the truth that link on xbox would be a big jump to the same program, still the king of kings in interconnection system.