RealModScene
jveda

AuroraNXE - NXE Skin + Layout for Aurora 0.7b

@jveda Thank you so much, This looks Freaking Amazing!!! Perfect for those of us with a Xenon or the like on NXE Dashboard!!! Aurora looks Awesome with the Classic Blue Backgrounds & Xbox Guide. Easily has become my Favourite Skin!

the skin is great but i have a problem where the letters are too big and sometimes they overlap, is there a solution to this?

IMG_20240211_204849700.jpg

11 hours ago, urielitoo said:

the skin is great but i have a problem where the letters are too big and sometimes they overlap, is there a solution to this?

same problem :C

15 hours ago, urielitoo said:

Hello 

I cannot replicate the problem. Only thing I have seen before was that languages other than English don’t seem to work properly. I haven’t had time to test further - but please confirm which language you’re using, and if possible switch to US English to see if the bug is resolved. 

I noticed 2 de 3 so I assume you may not be in English setting. 

hope this helps. To everyone else on the thread - my apologies for lack of updates. I’ve fixed the progress bar and have the quick view changes in a good spot so I should just get that out to everyone instead of sitting on it as I just haven’t been putting much attention into this skin lately. 

thanks everyone for the support! 

This is sick! I am working on a similar skin which feels like the native Xbox Experience but the fixed mapping of navigation buttons makes it really hard. The coverflow capturing all controller events when selected makes some navigation literally impossible. I went as deep as to explore auroras scripting with lua but haven't had to time to dive in further. A small doc writing down your experience and hickups on the way would be helpful to others trying to create skins. Awesome work here, keep it up!

hello, just wnated to say thanks for your amazing work! ive spent a lot of time searching for an auror:D😆a skin that looks more xbox 360-y and not like windows 11 or smthn. i would love it if it had a separate version with the avatar added for the people that need it. hope your work is going well and its gonna update soon!(i cant remove the emojis in between aurora im sorr lmao)