RealModScene
Adrianvdh

Gamer tag problem

Hello everyone...

I just got a new 1TB WD Blue HDD for my Jtaged Xbox and I have never had this problem before, I formatted the HDD and installed FSD3, then I created a new profile because my old profile would not be read by FSD3, it wasn't corrupted or any thing, but my "E00008A248C9****" where my profile sits, and in there and sub folders, and then the "E00008A248C9****" file, but FileZilla wants to read it as a folder, and when I try to copy/ back-up the gamer tag I get the error "Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing" and it does nothing, then I signed out of my profile and I looked in the folder which is suppose to be a file and there is nothing, but I can still sign into my profile.

Your time is much appreciated :)

Please let me know if you need more information. 

If FSD is not reading you profile, make sure you have the avatar/kinect data installed.

Secondly, edit your profile id on this post. Star out the last few digits or something.

Thirdly. Don't use FTP to transfer the profiles, use horizon. Plug the USB HDD onto your PC, load horizon, drag and drop you profile, horizon will do the rest.

create a new profile on your jtag/rgh, "Player1" or what ever... when you create the profile, is the profile "All Grey" on the dashboard (FSD and Official)?

If so, what is your kernal version?

All grey? like it does not show the avatar, no I have the latest dash update...

Dash: 2.0.16203.0

Kernel: 2.0.16203.0

BK thing: 2.0.1888.0 

Like I am not signed in? must I just create one and type my name? Ok I made a new profile, Player1 and I was forced to choose a avatar, so I chose the default, first one and it show the avatar.

BTW, I Autofixed my profile with Horizon and and copied to my xbox HDD with Party Buffalo, Horizon made a E00008A248C9****.bak file and I chose that and FSD3 still does not want to see my profile?

All grey? like it does not show the avatar, no I have the latest dash update...

Dash: 2.0.16203.0

Kernel: 2.0.16203.0

BK thing: 2.0.1888.0 

I thought my dash and kernel are the same? Can you explain please :)

They are. Visit that site and download the correct file. You have the main kernal/dash files but not the additonal software (Kinect/Avatar Data), it installs on top doesn't do a new install like a newer version that would F up your jtag.

Oh ok, I think I understand that :)

But why, I downloaded the SystemUpdate_16203_CD.zip and there is no default.xex, how do I launch it

from the xbox.com website and installed that?