RealModScene
PlumberOfDeath

Network hang up copying files results in all network file updates failing

I've just recently started using file manager and SMB, which is a great way to manage my local and remote game backups.  What I have discovered, however, is that occasionally SMB file copies will fail and result in some sort of lock up so that no other copy can occur.  The entire SMB browsing is broken and cannot be re-established until the entire system is rebooted.  The interesting part is that this is not limited to just SMB file updates but includes TU downloading, which won't even start.  I haven't tried any other network based tests.

So far some directories will trigger the lock up each time (in this case, UltimateMarvelVSCapcom, a directory with 10393 files, which seems high and may be part of the problem), but I haven't done much experimenting nor have I been using FSD 3 for long.  I am willing to participate in troubleshooting this issue.  Is there a log that I can examine, for example?

I am on the V735 build on an Valhalla using a 1T WD10JPVT, which I just installed.