RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Batswee

IMPORTANT AURORA BUG UNFIXABLE

Hello everyone, this is a really important bug that I have found within Aurora that is detrimental to the games that you put on Aurora to play on your Xbox 360. I have had an RGH modded Xbox 360 since 2021. I have hundreds of games on my console. One of the first few that I had was “Guitar Hero World Tour” and “Call of Duty Black Ops 2”, and with both of these games, I wanted to download the DLCs, which I did. Note, the DLCs, did work (for awhile), and both games were completely fine. One day, out of no where, both of these games completely bugged out. And no, I do not mean your regular old bugging out. Here’s where it gets interesting. Everytime I click into the game, my PROFILE completely disappears. Achievements, gamer picture, gamer score, everything. This complete glitch has and will not go away. I have gone so far to clear out and delete both games and their DLCs (as well as saved games from storage units), I deleted everything, and downloaded the games back on and the same problem is occurring. If someone has a magical way to fix this, I already know it has to be internally. Whatever this is, I have tried everything on the outside to fix it and it hasn’t worked. If anyone else has any info on this problem and could help me out, it would be much appreciated.

On 9/2/2023 at 6:50 AM, Batswee said:

Hello everyone, this is a really important bug that I have found within Aurora that is detrimental to the games that you put on Aurora to play on your Xbox 360. I have had an RGH modded Xbox 360 since 2021. I have hundreds of games on my console. One of the first few that I had was “Guitar Hero World Tour” and “Call of Duty Black Ops 2”, and with both of these games, I wanted to download the DLCs, which I did. Note, the DLCs, did work (for awhile), and both games were completely fine. One day, out of no where, both of these games completely bugged out. And no, I do not mean your regular old bugging out. Here’s where it gets interesting. Everytime I click into the game, my PROFILE completely disappears. Achievements, gamer picture, gamer score, everything. This complete glitch has and will not go away. I have gone so far to clear out and delete both games and their DLCs (as well as saved games from storage units), I deleted everything, and downloaded the games back on and the same problem is occurring. If someone has a magical way to fix this, I already know it has to be internally. Whatever this is, I have tried everything on the outside to fix it and it hasn’t worked. If anyone else has any info on this problem and could help me out, it would be much appreciated.

Not sure but I've been running over 3000 plus titles for decades via Aurora everything seems to run 100%. Connected offline or online etc. Plus running thr same on other rghs etc

I'm presuming your hdd is dying or on its way out. As this can cause the issues of what your experiencing now before it fully fails. 

If you have a built in onboard memory unit like a 256mb, 512mb  Fat Jasper or even a 4gb Trinity or Corona models. I suggest only to use that for gamesaves nothing else.

As if you run like the Avatar update or even big titles, hombrew stuff like Aurora, Freestyle dash witch these unload, populate things will cause issues like this also & kill your nand fast. Unless it's a 4gb trinity as those MU are plug n play so it can be removed. But for bb jaspers or 4gb Coronas. Yeah nah your stuffed. As these MU are soldered into the mobo. Which will require a new MU to keep the big block nand or nand downgrade from 64mb to 16mb plus alot of more work to do this