RealModScene
maxifiola

Playing with 2 consoles a RGH and an original in system link (local Lan)

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I was trying to make a local Lan with my friends to play COD BO II. I have a RGH console an the others were originals. I couldn't see anyone of them, We have all the same TU. They can see each other, I was the only who could not join ( I did not see the session in progress). 

My question is, Is it possible for me to join the party or the LiNK do not allow me to join? I can't figure it out how to make it work.

Sorry about my english any help would be appreciated. Greetings from Argentina!!!

if your looking for them you shouldn't be logged into link, logging into link will not let you find their rooms if they're on your local home network.

You can play RGH and Retail. Just cut link out of the picture, don't log into a lobby. Let one of them host and search for their game, if not sucessful, you host and see if they can find you.

You may need to be on the same kernal also. To ensure you have the same TU, you can always copy theirs.

And by the way if you are on the tu12 on rgh, and other retail xboxes are on tu12 too, then it may have been your tu12 problem, because you need to rename the 'b' in tu12 to '0'. only then tu12 works, so you may have been on tu0 and they would have been on tu12, just a guess---> 'IF YOU GUYS REALLY WERE ON TU12'

Man, Thank you very much for your help, I have the game running without problem.

Deactivate the Link plug in and rename the TU12!!!

Man, Thank you very much for your help, I have the game running without problem.

Deactivate the Link plug in and rename the TU12!!!

Glad you gout it working :)