RealModScene
Sp3cter

Borderlands 2 LiNK! Problem

Hey,

I got all DLC, Compatibiliti Packs (1&2) and TU (8) but can't play online becouse i dont have the same Content as other players.

Allready tried downloading TUs again. Still not working.

What can I do?

Sure, evereything's unlocked.

I have evereything you could get for borderland2 but i don't know what to do any more.

Or can someone tell me how many compatibiliti packs there are?

They have the DLC but you don't, if they you don't have the DLC, you cant join them if they choose to use DLC maps. The game may not let you join each other until you both have the same (TU's and DLC).

I got the same PROBLEM, but i could only play the captain Scarlett and her pirate's booty dlc in oasis, although i had all. Irsihdave they have the dlc, because we can see what they are playing and they all are playing on DLC but the problem is something else! Sp3cter: This solved my problem 

Go into story mode, now into the traveling station, and these dlc will be in these following maps

Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty: OasisMr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage: Badass Crater of BadassitudeSir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt: Hunter's GrottoTina's Assault on Dragon Keep: Unassuming Docks

Go into each place and wait for a check point, now quit and you can play all the dlcs with others. See you in borderlands 2   :thumbup:

ID: Contentffg 

or 

mamaiamakiller

@ Momin Salar:

I traveled to each of those places. Startet the missions. But still no chance of playing online.  :huh:

Lets see if you can join me ok? 

tell me the time when you come online, because maybe you are on the start of the dlc and others are already ending it, i havent played much too so lets try some time.