RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Usama Hameed

Minecraft TU's not showing up in FSD

I have the freestyle dash latest version installed on my usb.I placed the "tu00000001_00000000" file in "My computer/usb/cache"I tried to check TU updates from manage title updates in fsd xbla games section but i had nothing to appear.then i place "tu00000001_00000000"" file in "My computer/usb/cache/000B0000" folder but still no luckPlease guice me to install TU's in minecraft so that i can play creative mod in minecraft :xbox 360 edition.Additional details: I've  installed FSD on my usb ( only works when i plug in the usb)I have a 4gb slim so dont tell me internet hard drive paths. 

Do you play from usb ? Cause i had same issue on mw3 , Until i put flashdrive in pc , Put title update ( the one that is for my version of the game ) , Then put it in title updates in the horizon menu , Try this , If u dont understand , Add me skype " erick.skahavn " , Good luck :)

• Like 1

download horizon, put your tu to desktop, connect usb, open horizon, your usb will show up at right side, open games, minecraft, inject a file and open your tu from the desktop and your done.

• Like 1

Minecraft TU has to go into the minecraft dir

Content/0000000000000000/584111F7/000B0000/

Any TU's that are like "tu00000001_00000000" go into the 000B0000 Folder for that game.

Doesnt work, do what my man Momin Salar & croize said, use horizon if your not sure, load it, plug in your usb then drag and drop, Horizon will put the TU in the correct place, then you can move the TU from the USB to the USB HDD or internal memory (HDD, MU) via the system settings.

• Like 1

i always use horizon latly , Cause some tu.s i just cant figure it out xD Mostly its easy but horizon makes it even easier :)