RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
slippers

Unreadable disk error

Hi running a Falcon Jtag (16202)  with a 2TB HDD internal . Installed  FSD3  with DL 3.09 i think it is (the latest had it update to newest when installing). My problem is  that when playing games recently i get " unreadable disk error" Now i have no idea how the hell i get an error like that when im playing from a HD and theres no DVD in the Drive . I never had any issues with any games till  they started coming out with 40,000 files and such like  Dragon Dagma  and Resident Evil REV . Hell i could not even transfer them to the internal in any way at all  (retail Disk, USB, or FTP ) without getting errors I finally tried  GOD and it worked. Is there a bug or glitch in the new FSD3 update  causing this ? Is there any way of fixing this so it does not keep happening ?  Seems  to happen  for example  Skyrim changing a location or entering a building ETC when it goes to that screen  where it gives you tips and stuff  (when it would be loading data from the DVD ) it freezes or drops you out with a crash or the unreadable disk error same with RE-Rev and  a few others  Sometimes like playing ( Minecraft or Worms) it will shut off the Xbox all together . Any help will be great Thank you.

Its normally GoD that causes this error, if its an open world game like skyrim if could be possible to happen again at a certain location.

Also, your orginal upload may have had  a corrupt upload on a spefic file or on a certain binary, its not a bug, you probably could have tried upload the files again before a GoD format.

As for your arcades, try using 360 Content Manager 3.0 to unlock them

• Like 1