RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
amsteljlo

aurora system and settings menu password

If you are able to run a Utility Script, then you can try this DisplayPCPasscode script that I wrote
https://github.com/jrobiche/xbox360-aurora-scripts/tree/main/DisplayPCPasscode

If you cannot run a Utility Script, then you will need to copy the settings.db file to your computer, open the database in a program such as SQLiteBrowser, and look at the value of the PCPasscode entry in the SystemSettings table. If you have to use this method, then I can help you decode the password if you provide the value in the database.

I'm having the same problem I am trying to remove the passwords i know the pass i just want to disable it, any help would be appreciated.

If the default password doesn't work or if the previous owner has changed the password, you may need to perform a factory reset. However, please note that a factory reset will erase all data and settings on the console. The process for performing a factory reset varies depending on the console's make and model. Refer to the console's user manual or the manufacturer's website for instructions on how to perform a factory reset.

Candy Crush