RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
dude

xfps or maxshooter work well for you ?

hi

i want to buy maxshooter but before i buy it i want to know it is work well or not i want to know it is work well for all fps games and bo2  ?

here is the picture :

Posted Image

thanks a lot (sorry for bad english)

My friend has one of those (a maxshooter). So basically since I'm a class-A noob on playing COD or any kind of first person shooters when I think about it, I asked him to lend it to me for a couple of days. Keep in mind he has bought his contller back in 2010 so I'm not sure if they have improved it. There are two versions of it, the Pro version and the normal one. Now the normal version requires you to plug in a Xbox controller everytime before you insert your mouse inside. That was a big minus for me because I don't own a wired controller and to be honest I'm too damn lazy to do it everytime I feel like playing an FPS. The Pro version on the other hand doesn't require a wired controller for it to work and it's much more precise and less glitchy compared to the normal version. So as I was saying I had it for a short ammount of time which was enjoyable compared to the gamepad nightmare that I had. All in all it's a good product with minor setbacks but worth the current price.

• Like 1