RealModScene
Jeje le tech

BO2 ZOMBIES : success and secrets

Hello

i am a big fan of zombies mode ... i have tried several times with friends on LiNK to accomplish success like " the tower o f babel " or the DIE RISE secret .....

i know that there are some tricks only for live ( for example : on green run you can enter the bank and deposit some money but i did'nt find a way to get my money back on the next game like in XBL .... the navcard from tranzit should work on DIE RISE but i didn't find a way to get it from tranzit then die , start a die rise game and ther you go with the navcard form tranzit .... no navcard using LiNK ....)

Here are my questions : 

1) is it possible to get tower of babel success on Tranzit with LiNK ??

2) is it possible to do the secret of DIE RISE with LiNK ??

Profiles used are coming from my glitch , none of them have been on XBL ...

Thanks for your answers

Jéjé le tech

Me and my girlfriend did the "Tower of babel" achievment in a local game. At the moment we are looking for two other players to try the "High Maintenence" Achievment over Link. I'm pretty sure, that the achievments can be done via LINK, because Maxis and Richthofen speak, if you do certain things. And I was able to insert a Navcard into the table during a game in Die Rise.

Greetings

whaouh 

i thought that the only navcard that fits in the navigation table on DIE RISE was the navcard from Tranzit ....  did you insert a navcard found on DIE RISE ?

did you get the card from Tranzit ?

and if you get the navcard on Tranzit , how did you manage to get it on DIE RISE ?

( btw nobody knows how to use the navigation table ?? )

the biggest problem with those achievment is to coordinate players ... we are using teamspeak ( sound is far better than in game ) to communicate ....

Unfortunately , i am french and i ssuppose that's not your native langage ? lol

i also play with candian players who speak french and english ...

maybe we can make a game together ...

my Gtag : xLan360 Jeje and xLan360 rapidsolfege

you are right, only the navcard from tranzit can be put into the table in die rise.... i don't recall now, how i managed to get the navcard from tranzit to die rise..

i think that the navcard tables will come to full use, when all DLC's have been released, maybe we can jump from map to map with them, but who knows...

Well I'm from Germany and unfortunately I don't speak french, but my english is okay ;)

here is my GTag: DerD / DerbesD...

hello

thanks for your replies ....

i 've already done "tower of babel " and i'm working on Mob of the dead

i don't understand what can be done with those 5 skulls ... there are alsoo spoons that can be retrieved with the tommawak ...

already upgraded weapon with acidegat kit and took the plane to the pack a punch ....

there's a lot to be done ....

progressing ;; :-)