RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lucius31

LiNK and Dlink 2640R is unstable...

Hi, i'm an italian user of freestyle dash and LiNK, so i'm sorry for my probably bad english.

This is my question: i have an Xbox 360 with RGH and FreeStyleDash 3 rev. 735 installed.

My modem router is a Dlink 2640r and i can't play in online System Link regularly.

It go normally only some times and i tryed it with my Xbox and my friend's one so i think the problem is the modem.

The firmware of the Dlink is the last available, all the port are open and the test of them is ok from Freestyle's LiNK section.

My doubt is: why it go normally only some times? and why, when i can play, it work only until i change lobby in miniblade?

It's a modem/router's problem? is there any solution or have i to change the Dlink?

Thank's :)

No, it's a problem of all of my system link games... And all of them have the last title update downloaded and checked

I bought an Asus DSL-N12E and it work perfectly...

i don't know why Dlink DSL-2640R won't work or work only some times... do you have any idea?