RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
pudge200202

rgh slim xbox FSD3 no cover art for xbla help!!!

im a super noob to all of this. i managed my paths to the folders where the games and xbla are and i get the games cover art but none of the xbla! all the cover art is in each game folder for the xbla but never shows up on there. ive been watching youtube videos of how to do this but none helped. i tried to "clear data" but it takes forever! is that normal? i waited about 5 minutes and nothing. the screen says that it is clearing data. so i need to know if someone can help me with either :::

- getting all xbla cover art automatically when scanned (xbla is on my ext.HD under folder "xbla")

- how to manage paths correctly so that i dont have to mess with it anymore

- or how to clear my data from the xbox fast and not wait super along time. 

any help is appreciated. thanx

i can submit my database log if that would help. let me know.

I let F3 handle cover art.

When you set the correct path and scan depth, F3 will automatically download cover art (make sure livestrong = false in launch.ini).

UPDATE1 - i just got the xbla art to download automatically. but now...my games i had before for playing on xbox 360 are now missing. im supposed to have 12 games and i only see 8. help please. paths are done correctly..need help with path scan depth.