RealModScene
oops4iv

LiNK stuck loading after working for a while

Jasper 512 RGH running 16203, FSD 735 and FSDPlugin 737 i believe (the latest), ports 3071/3072 open TCP/UDP and working fine 

Having an issue with LiNK and couldnt find a solution in the forums .. playing Borderlands 2, latest TU7, I can join a game, or create one .. everything will work for a bit, then after a bit ill get kicked out, or other players will get disconnected .. if i go into the System Link menu after than point, it is stuck loading .. The circle just sits there spinning .. neither the Game Room nor the Lobby loads .. also, under Information - User, my username/gamertag doesnt show up .. The only way I can get it to load is by power cycling and loading the game again :(

Does anyone else have this issue?  

Nah .. I use a DHCP-static address .. It's still the same .. I'm guessing that I'm dropping my WAN connection and then LiNK isn't reconnecting properly .. I have another router that I'm going to try .. If anyone else has some insight, it would be appreciated  :)