RealModScene
Griff

god games from external

My question is how do you play god games from an external, and get them to show up on nxe? I know if you configure you can but I'm asking how to do it without because that only allows for 32gb... So is it possible to run god games on the nxe from external without configuring the drive?

By default, NXE/GoD containers go in Content0000000000000000 on an internal HDD, but they can be placed anywhere when using FSD (as long as a path and scan depth is set).

You can format your external HDD to FATX using the console, but as you said, you will be restricted to the amount of space you can use.

I don't know haha, what can nxe do that fsd can't, beside load quicker? Nothing really.. Fsd has everything I'd want..was just wondering if it could be done is all because I like to try things out and I've never messed with games on demand.

You can launch GoD games with FSD.

As I said, set a path to your "Games" folder (even if it has GoD packages in there) and they will appear under the "XBOX 360 Games" tab in FSD.

The NXE/Metro dashboard is very basic compare to FSD ;).

You can launch GoD games with FSD.As I said, set a path to your "Games" folder (even if it has GoD packages in there) and they will appear under the "XBOX 360 Games" tab in FSD.The NXE/Metro dashboard is very basic compare to FSD ;).

Yeah I know this, I've been in the xbox scene since it started. I ain't no nooob lol just when it comes to the games on demand/nxe topic, never really looked into it because I'm not paying those hiked up prices they put on their proprietary drives...plus rips are much easier to mod if you want. I'll just stick to them.

Thanks though, I appreciate it. Now I don't have to go through pages of forums just to find the answer is no. And @Prayer, dlc is just as easy with rips...Just use xtaf, go into content then the 16 0 column of your configured external then pick the games id and throw the dlc in the 00000002 column.

Thanks though, I appreciate it. Now I don't have to go through pages of forums just to find the answer is no. And @Prayer, dlc is just as easy with rips...Just use xtaf, go into content then the 16 0 column of your configured external then pick the games id and throw the dlc in the 00000002 column.

I knew that, but what i ment was that most DLC's are GOD ready! :)