RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
IAmTheDude

Disable FSDPlugin Hooks but not LiNK?

Hey all, just a quick question regarding the plugin in v3 735.

Is there anyway to disable the 'hooks' it has with the Metro dash/quick blades without disabling LiNK?

Or, to put it another way:

Do these hooks alter the logged in profile in anyway?

I recently got my Jasper 512 Demoned after my old Xenon JTAG died.

Updated the usual FSD & DL and had a play with v3 as last I used it was v2.x

The new hooks are pretty cool etc but as they are loaded after FSD, do they have any effect on the data written to a profile similar to how data is written to it when loading FSD while logged in.

Reading InsaneNutters guide on digex was a good insight and I ask as Ive been able to keep my profile 'clean' this way for several years.

I play online with the coop games I buy that are Live only (Dead Space 3 etc) but have a laugh on multiplayer through Kai for the games Im not fussed about or to see if they are worth buying.

Before I would load up the game through FSD and Kai then once booted log into my Live profile.

Once finished would log into my non-live profile and head back into FSD.

Now the hooks are there constantly and dont want this to cause me to have a profile ban after 5yrs of pretty much legit gaming!

I read alot of folks do switch ack and forth from Live to RGH with the same profile but want to hear more from the 'technical' side of it.

Many thanks for any help and also to the FSD crew, coming back to FSD after over a year without a JTAG to find some amazing work has happened is amazing :D