RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
darkspade

Some Covers don't load?

Hello. Sorry I know this has been a topic but haven't seen my issue fully.  

I'm trying to add covers for games not pulled for Unity.  Tried many missing but these I've been focused on.. 

OG Xbox:

Animanics. What I've tried .

Aurora assets editor- says it transfers but still get nothing. Pull file from ftp. Try to load in Asset editor it say no Assets found... Tired to save to PC then FTP it over. Nothing. Load saved Asset from PC says no asset found..

Installed cover from FSD 780 from webUI.. pulled asset to Aurora Import folder. Imported assets from Asset tab in Aurora settings. Nothing.  

Not sure what I'm missing here. I'd just use FSD 3 but the crashing is annoying. Even with the patch.xex installed. 

Any Idea what I'm missing here? Only time I get an error is when I try to transfer while scanning. But that's normal.  

Thanks for any ideas. 

• Like 1

I've been making my own custom homebrew covers, backgrounds, icons, banners & adding them into Aurora Asset Editor v1.3. Everything is showing for me etc. 

Yeah ogx is a hit n miss trying to pull covers from unity. The folder of that game needs to be exactly what unity is for it to maybe see it. Or Aurora Asset Editor is your best bet. But I'm unsure how your 360 is set up. But once I'm done doing the emulator covers I'll upload them somewhere here for people to grab

sorry 4 the shaky upload trying to hold my phone & use controller😅

On 5/27/2022 at 1:40 AM, darkspade said:

Hello. Sorry I know this has been a topic but haven't seen my issue fully.  

I'm trying to add covers for games not pulled for Unity.  Tried many missing but these I've been focused on.. 

OG Xbox:

Animanics. What I've tried .

Aurora assets editor- says it transfers but still get nothing. Pull file from ftp. Try to load in Asset editor it say no Assets found... Tired to save to PC then FTP it over. Nothing. Load saved Asset from PC says no asset found..

Installed cover from FSD 780 from webUI.. pulled asset to Aurora Import folder. Imported assets from Asset tab in Aurora settings. Nothing.  

Not sure what I'm missing here. I'd just use FSD 3 but the crashing is annoying. Even with the patch.xex installed. 

Any Idea what I'm missing here? Only time I get an error is when I try to transfer while scanning. But that's normal.  

Thanks for any ideas. 

Plus if some ogxbox covers are not in unity. Grab the covers that xbmc4gamers use. As I've been using those covers that unity don't have. I think those covers are on rocky5 github xbmc4gamers cover pack etc

Youtube moddedwarfare has some good tuts on how to use Aurora asset editor. I'm assuming your not saving your boxart, backgrounds, screenshots, banners icons to that specific media, title ID when you ftp via Aurora asset editor 

To add your own covers, backgrounds, banners, icons etc it's just drag n drop into Aurora asset editor. But make sure you save all or what asset your saving to that specific media, title ID etc then reboot aurora your assets will show. If done correctly 

On 5/28/2022 at 3:59 AM, KiwiMeoWii said:

Plus if some ogxbox covers are not in unity. Grab the covers that xbmc4gamers use. As I've been using those covers that unity don't have. I think those covers are on rocky5 github xbmc4gamers cover pack etc

Youtube moddedwarfare has some good tuts on how to use Aurora asset editor. I'm assuming your not saving your boxart, backgrounds, screenshots, banners icons to that specific media, title ID when you ftp via Aurora asset editor 

To add your own covers, backgrounds, banners, icons etc it's just drag n drop into Aurora asset editor. But make sure you save all or what asset your saving to that specific media, title ID etc then reboot aurora your assets will show. If done correctly 

yeah  ive been using AA1.3.1 to make assets.. even uploaded ftp, saved to PC then Transferred. it just wouldnt take for some reason.. switched to FSD scan didnt see them but was able to add them through the Web UI.. not sure what NOVA is supposed to do on Aurora nut i wish it have the FSD Web UI

6 hours ago, darkspade said:

yeah  ive been using AA1.3.1 to make assets.. even uploaded ftp, saved to PC then Transferred. it just wouldnt take for some reason.. switched to FSD scan didnt see them but was able to add them through the Web UI.. not sure what NOVA is supposed to do on Aurora nut i wish it have the FSD Web UI

I never save my assets to PC. Once I drag n drop my images into AA1.3. I just locate the title these are going to add the media & title ID & save all assets directly to that title in AA1.3 & everything ftps over. Reboot Aurora all my new assets show. 

I'm unsure how your Aurora is set up tho or how your doing things. I do remember if you save your AA1.3 assets to PC then try to ftp them over via AA again you will get errors im unsure why. But from memory that's what I was getting through AA