RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
luminol

what else can i try to play BOPS 2 with LiNK ?

Hello there in the last days i tried every thing , tried NXE version tried GOD tried TU6 + 7 + another 7 in fsd , tried Zombies , bottom line tried everything almost dash update to 16202 from 16197 , all the time fatal crash . 

hope someone know something

Read the thread about setting it up. It has been mentioned that you need to be on the latest dash.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Thank you I'll upgrade my dash later and give it try for meantime link + mw3 is awesome Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yeah i get fatal crash as well.can't even play it from disc.reinstalled fsd3 tried everything.

i am bang up to date on fsd3v735,DL3.07,kernel 16203 and everything checks out in link and i can see lobbies but soon as i click to join it crashes.am on latest title update.

other strange problems i am having are the spinning wheel just spins forever then says i can't join a link room in Blur online racing. yet if i switch games to gears 4 its fine

update:read on dashlaunch 3.07 that its only compatible up to kernel 16202 so maybe that's the issue.will try and check back.

update:yeah can confirm all ok now.on dashlaunch3.07 and kernel 16202 and blops 2 works fine for link.