RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
andrepesrl

Call of duty black ops 2 help

when i go play cod black ops 2 with system link everything is ok i can conecct to game rooms but in the game in multiplayer mode i have all rooms in orange colour and when i want connect says unable to connect! i have everything update and i tried title update 6 and 7 but always the same!

can somebody please help me!!!

tnx

make sure you have avatar data installed, pingpatch on and devlink off

where can i find avatar data or what i must do? sory but i am new on this please help me or send me sonme link how to do it!!

Tnx!!

take a few minutes to actually try and find the answer for yourself..... maybe the tutorials section would be a good place to start...

Did cod multiplayer ever work for you? Or is this the first time you have tried to do it?

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

yes it work on prevous dash! but now on new system link in lobby some host game are in white colour and on this i can connect but  many is in orange colour and when i click on it to connect says unable to join game session and i dont know what is wrong is maybe modded or what?i have all update dash ,avatar and so on!! if you know what is wrong can you please help me?

Tnx

make sure the ports are still the same ones you forwarded on the last release.

Way to figure it out buddy. FYI - The white text means the game is in Lobby, and the orange text means the game is in play. (At least thats what I have gathered from experience)

You have many tutorials online on how to install Dashlaunch. Download the latest version of Dashlaunch from here and follow the instructions.

hi guys.....much respect to those who brought LiNK....my only problemis i have latest dashlaunch (3.07) on my rgh console.....when i try to play COD BO2 my xbox restarts to F3.....that is i can join the lobby and see ppl playing games....but when i join my xbox suddenly restarts to F3.......any possible solution will be deeply appreciated.

hi guys.....much respect to those who brought LiNK....my only problemis i have latest dashlaunch (3.07) on my rgh console.....when i try to play COD BO2 my xbox restarts to F3.....that is i can join the lobby and see ppl playing games....but when i join my xbox suddenly restarts to F3.......any possible solution will be deeply appreciated.

thank you....was about posting dat.....I installed avatar data and voalla.....just like magic......though I don't get passes on broadcast and data ports, I can still join and host games. very easy there......but one issue I found with the avatar data installation I didn't get the system update prompt on start up, instead I had to go to nxe and go back to f3 and try to launch a game before the update prompted me........any reason for that as a friend is also having a hell time doing this $$ystemUpdate......