RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
HeavySmoker

Scan DLC !

Since updaing to rev 735 im getting DLC and title update scan on startup of the console in status.

Also having problem with crashing when using FreeStyle Home in guide (blackscreen/ loop)

Any info would be cool please.

Thanks

the scan on startup is normal, I cant replicate your crash so I will need more info from you 

kernel version, dashlaunch version, launch.ini, F3 install location

Only asked about scan as it never done it before FSD update. Also info needed to find whats wrong with "FreeStyleHome" guide. Just keeps crashing when trying to leave game and return to FSD. Crash or loop

Never had this problem before till i updated with rev 735 also got a firend with same problem. Also i updated via FSD downloads and cold booted

FSD rev 735 

Dashlaunch 3.07

Dash 16203

FSD file on HDD1:

Launch info:

all comments and fields in this file are optional, you can remove anything you don't need 

Edit:

Launch info removed

plugin2 = Hdd:xbdm.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:RPC.xex

That is your problem right there but I guess you've deleted F3 and gone back to XeXmenu so meh

plugin2 = Hdd:xbdm.xex

plugin3 = Hdd:RPC.xex

That is your problem right there but I guess you've deleted F3 and gone back to XeXmenu so meh

So your saying new updated FSD can't have plugins but older ones can. Please don't think i was being funny when i said i have removed it. Just don't see the point in using if i can't load dash after playing a game.

Sorry for extra post should of edited :(

• Like 1

well from the looks of your .ini you are loading 3 dashlaunch plugins into memory (plugin 1 must be top secret because you have removed it from the .ini) and loading this many plugins into memory can have unforeseen side effects, try not loading any of them and see if F3 works correctly.

Also a simple workaround for your crash would be to press Y in HUD to load default instead of clicking on Freestyle Home :p

well from the looks of your .ini you are loading 3 dashlaunch plugins into memory (plugin 1 must be top secret because you have removed it from the .ini) and loading this many plugins into memory can have unforeseen side effects, try not loading any of them and see if F3 works correctly.

Funny you say that as plugin 1 was xbdm till i updated then it changed by its self. I will test out bro and see what happens as i do really like FSD and need to sort out the black/loop problem.

Thanks for replying

Edit: i get the same crash/loop when using Y