RealModScene
stratotak

Mandatory update problems.Cant find games now.

So I get the message updates available so I update. After update and rebooting xbox I go to try and join a game. I can see the rooms and join the room but no games show up .Earlier that day everything was fine then right after update I cant find any games to join.From another forum they said Link was up and running as they were on it earlier. 

I thought update may have been messy so I reformatted drive and re-installed FSD. With fresh clean install I have same issue.Cant see any games. I have double and triple checked settings.Link verify passes all tests. TU's are correct.As they worked earlier.Only difference is the weather plugin. Now you can enter API key.So weather is up and running. Thats is only thing different from earlier when I could join and host games. 

So I get the message updates available so I update. After update and rebooting xbox I go to try and join a game. I can see the rooms and join the room but no games show up .Earlier that day everything was fine then right after update I cant find any games to join.From another forum they said Link was up and running as they were on it earlier. 

I thought update may have been messy so I reformatted drive and re-installed FSD. With fresh clean install I have same issue.Cant see any games. I have double and triple checked settings.Link verify passes all tests. TU's are correct.As they worked earlier.Only difference is the weather plugin. Now you can enter API key.So weather is up and running. Thats is only thing different from earlier when I could join and host games. 

Same problem for me...(dashboard 16.203, DL 3.07)

make sure you go into the settings for the plugin and enable LiNK

Same problems here , can't seem to find any online games, can sometimes see one BO2 game but will not join at all , just get 'unable to connect' error , if I host people do join, I can see players in the lobby using the Link menu but not many, any ideas?

unload plugin, turn off console, turn console back on, load plugin

Ok..1 step forward 2-3 steps backwards.Not sure If it was unloading plugins and rebooting and creating a new profile. I had deleted profile and created new profile. This time I was able to see the room and join and in game after refresh games showed up. When I joined a room after 2-3 seconds I got fatal crash and booted to FSD. Then did the unload plugin and turned console off. Un -plugged it and then reboot. Now I can see games when refresh but either get  cant join game error or fatal crash.

EDIT: Fixed. Solution??    I didnt system  update after reformatting drive. Updated and all the problems are gone now.

Someone told me to change the Gamertag (profile name) reset API key at jqe360.com and link again the account with the xbox and this solves the problem. Try out.