RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
GreenDwarf

LiNK problem

hi guys a have a problem with link. i can host games, people can join me but i cant join them, i see their games but when i try connect i wrote something like "unable to connect" etc.. Port test pass (both ports), i try different ports, turn off upnp anythink doesent help .. I try call ISP to get help but he doesent found anything, and only solution what i found is change router but its no possible because ISP. thanks for help guys.

on the xbox you will only see people running the same TU as you

Yea i know ( when i change TU there was different number of players i know how it works )and its connected by cable to wifi router and that router is connected to other one. All tests pass, and i try connect it directly to second router ( bridget connection from pc and doesent help, all test pass but i cannot join..)

If you set everything up 100% right. Then it would be a problem with your router.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Great 99.9% internet services works I host some game servers, ftp everything works just LiNK doesent wont work (and i dont wanna host games all time).. great

if people are able to connect to you but not you to them it is a port forwarding issue, set a static IP address for your xbox AT THE ROUTER and try changing the ports.

I have static IP on xbox already iam not amater about port porforwarding etc.. i tried DMZ on xbox and its still same.. tried port like 1000,3750, and more.. and if it will be port forwarding problem then i will be not able to host games right ?

Read how to set it up. And when you think you got it read again.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I turn on packet logging on router and i found this 

Mar 18 20:41:33 kernel: ACCEPT  <4>ACCEPT IN=eth0 OUT=br0 <1>SRC=XX.50.19.XXX DST=192.168.1.129 <1>LEN=81 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=47 ID=16811 PROTO=UDP <1>SPT=3072 DPT=3071 LEN=61       (Src cenzored)

i got on my router only this packets but no TCP packets ? this is reason mabybe ?

And this router may be in the multiple-NAT environment this should be problem too right ?

EDIT: btw BO2 server host show NAT:strict, its normal ?

Another hit : XBSlink doesent work too :D when i try start engine it wrote "Ports closed" and that port is open on router.. strange

and Xlink kai doesent have any problem with ports ... i realy dont know what is wrong

Still no help ?

Ok test it little more and from 100 attempt was sucefully only 1 or maybe more but it works only rarely, and next thing what i did, i connect xbox directly to router from ISP where is set DMZ on one IP (DHCP pool has only ONE adress) and still same i can host games normally(4 players connected) but connecting is still problem how i wrote it on start.

There is noway to fix it other way ? and what ISP need to do ? Because i dont understand where should be problem in that Carrier-grade NAT 

call ISP and ask if they are using carrier grade NAT and if they are if they can forward the ports for you.

TP-LINK TL-WR740N and TP-LINK TL-R402M and TENDA W316R. 

All routers on the same problem. Ports are open, DMZ Host Enabled. 

DashLaunch configured correctly. Default skin. 

Dashboard version 16203, dashlaunch 3.07, fsd 3.0.735. 

The Internet provider okay.

At first beta it worked.