RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SsNovaRs

Aurora Scan Depth For 360 Games

Do 360 games have to be installed to the internal HDD for scan depth to work in Aurora? Can they be installed to an external HDD or USB Stick? I'm asking because my games won't show up on whatever number I set the slider too. If it has to be installed to the internal HDD. Why? Also, I have a busy life. I don't have time to sit here and go through numerous threads/posts. So, if someone pulls the card. "That the answer was answered before". That is why people should post links instead of not helping. That's what support is lol Stalkers viewing my post but refuse to reply. Typical people. I don't have all day I have a life. I'm not doing it on anyone's terms. Since people are selfish and inconsiderate and I can't delete this account. Notifications are off as well as me signing out. So if anyone including admins are gonna think they can get at me think again

No they dont have to be installed to internal hdd.. usb is fine.. your attitude is unwarrented, and your lack of patience is appalling.. go google something instead of acting like a lil baby that needs to be spoon fed 

• Thanks 1