RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
dolphinx

Dashlaunch Temperature Settings Problem

I was using fan speed bar at 65% in FSD. It was very loud then I decided to adjust it via Dashlaunch.

I adjusted CPU,GPU,Ram temperatures to 50C from System Information, but did not select anything on the Cpu Override bar.

After saving the setting it reloaded FSD. It was silent but as for me temperature was still 60 - 64C. I put setting to AUTO in FSD.

Then I decided to select the square next to Cpu Override bar in Dashlaunch  with it remaining at 40%.

I saved it and restarted FSD. Everyhing was good, silent and cool.

But now I have one problem. Whenever I move temperature bar in FSD from AUTO to another (like 65%) and return back to AUTO

fan rotates crazy loud.  Then I had to go to dashlaunch and unselect the square next to Cpu Override bar. Everyhing is fine at AUTO in FSD.

How can I solve this. I use FSD3 and dashlunch 3.07 with Slim x360 console

Will re-flashing NAND help ....

when using dashlaunch or XeBuild to modify your temperature threshold you should keep the FSD fan settings on auto

when using dashlaunch or XeBuild to modify your temperature threshold you should keep the FSD fan settings on auto

Before I started all, it was on AUTO

Yeah, after this happened if it says on AUTO no problem when booting and during games but if I shift it to eg. %65 from FSD, it was like before  when I return back to AUTO after %65 , it is where the problem occurs. Louder fan with spinning maybe more than 100% adjustement

I return back to daslaunch, select CPU overdrive bar - save than it stays no louder at AUTO