RealModScene
Inf1n1ty33

Problems with Freezing on Aurora

Hi,

I am new to the Xbox 360 Modding Scene.

For the first time I have modded a Jasper Console with RGH.

I have  a Coolrunner Rev. C Chip installed and my Console has the lastest System Updates from Microsoft installed (Dash 17559).

Here you can see my settings at flashing:

https://imgur.com/a/MbO8N6b#yLBTcTw

My Problem is that the Console is freezing (even in idle state) running Aurora or sometimes it happens when I start games from Aurora

I have already changed Hard Disks, replaced thermal paste and set the Fan Speed to 100% to test my hardware.

I have tested the last few hours copying files with FTP when I have Dash Launch openend.

I have also tried the AuroraCrashPatcher Plugin, but it does not help either. Aurora is not freezing while downloading covers.  Sometimes it takes 20 Minutes, sometimes even longer, sometimes just 5 min...

Is it possible that Aurora is not compatible with my Setup?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Sounds like another plugin running in the background could be the culprit. Update Aurora so you're on the current version released yesterday. You can also remove my CrashPatcher from plugins, which is no longer needed with the latest update.

If the freezing continues, copy the plugins from your launch.ini and jrpc.ini/xdrpc.ini and post them here. 

I wouldnt recommend running fan at full speed. Leave it at default setting, or 65% at most. Esp if it's just sitting idle, anything higher than that is unnecessary.