RealModScene
alxskater

incompatibility saved data

Hello, Im having a problem, and I Want to know if someone can solve it, please

I have 2 box, one RGH (slim) and another LT (fat). A time ago i taked my profile from the fat and all of its saved data to the new slim.

But, i`m having problems with the saved data of some games (Skate3 and Rage) the only ones that i saw because i didn`t play too much (im playing too much BO2 LINK :p)

When i try to continue the game, appear a message saying, "the saved data is broken", but when i use the same data in the fat LT (with a pendrive), it works without any problem.

Are there some way to fix it?

Note: I have to "remove flags" from my profile to can run in the RGH Xbox, i dont know if that information help

make sure you are loading the latest TU on the game before trying to load the save.

yep, im doing, in skate im using the TU 3.0. Can the saved data have some flag (like the profile) to dont let use the saved data in another console?

As far as I know the saves are locked to profiles, not consoles. maybe try transferring the profile to the other console again.

Dante's Inferno had a crazy protection scheme used with it, but I haven't had trouble with any game since then. Just use Horizon to resign it to the 2nd console's IDs and test that out.

Should I do something with the horizon to "resign" to the other console, or only copy the save data throw the horizon and then copy again?

Not, didnt fix the save data, still beeing incompatible with the rgb console...

I try changing the console id and the device id (copy from another game that works) and then refresh and resing, but nothing change, still being incompatible with the RGH console....

Please, another Idea?