RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mordecai

FSD game covers not updating.

So just got a new Jasper RGH. Been fiddling around with it with the help of this wonderful forum, but I seem to have run into two problems.One, my game covers in FSD won't update when I send them from covers.jqe360.comI've made an account, put the details into FSD, enabled custom cover downloading, but when I send them to the 360 and restart, the filesdownload but the old covers still show in FSD.It works whenever FSD says the covers are missing, but whenever I try to select my own to replace the old, automatically downloaded ones, nothing...Two, the screenshots tab in game options is for pictures I took myself right? If yes, how do I take them in-game? I know of the WebUI for FSD and taking screenshots via that, but those don't get saved to my 360, do they?Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Like 1

You've probably done this but you didnt mention it, lets make sure :)

You've make sure to click on the button to link your account to the console?

Haha, yup. Linked the account. Problems not downloading covers, its that the new ones I download don't refresh over the old ones in FSD... Thanks though.

the custom cover not changing is a bug and it is being looked into, the screenshot area is for viewing screenshots of the game downloaded from xbox.com when downloading the covers.

Oh, okay. So that explains the covers. As for the screenshots, I only get a blank screen, so I'm assuming that's part of the bug too?

no, that is a setting in the settings area, you can choose how many screenshots to download.

Yup, livestrong set to false as well.

; if liveblock is set to true, this will block the console from resolving all MS related dns; setting this to TRUE will also block apps like freestyle from accessing things like cover images; *** note that if NO INI is present for launch.xex, this is set to TRUE; if not set this value will be FALSElivestrong = false

post-5979-0-16493900-1360635669_thumb.png

Still nothing. No worries JPizzle, the covers not refreshing was my main issue. Thanks for all the help though, much appreciated. :D

Sorry for reviving this thread but i have exact the same issues with the custom covers like the threadstarter.

Account created, console linked, box loads the covers, but doesn't refresh them. Is it me or is this issue still unfixed in rev 775?

Thx in advance

Sorry for reviving this thread but i have exact the same issues with the custom covers like the threadstarter.

Account created, console linked, box loads the covers, but doesn't refresh them. Is it me or is this issue still unfixed in rev 775?

Thx in advance

I have absolutely same problem! Account linked, I can see covers downloaded in statusbar, but all Artwork/Screenshot/background content is still missing.

By the way everything was working before I updated my dashboard to 16747