RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shadha

Requesting Networking Help (Not XBL)

Hey, so I have been using Unity and the Xbox 360 Module we have for it to make games, I have gotten pretty good at writing code is C#, however, I have hit a snag. I am trying to get a network connection made preferably without Xbox Live, like how Aurora connects to NOVA without the need of Xbox Live..

What I am asking help with. I need to get my builds to connect to eithers Unity server, or I have my Own we can use, I just need to get a connection to work. I have XDK's and an RGH..

Why Do I need this to work? I have so many Ideas, 1. A fall guys clone, it would bring some game nights back to the 360, 2.. I am part of a community that loves to collect builds of games, I want to make a Store (all free) where you can download builds directly to your Xbox. Also my test to connect to unity server and my own server work perfectly on pc builds but not xbox, my xbox connects to nova so its something to do with the Code. 

Any and all help would be appreciated. There is a way to write your own cpp DLLS for the xbox 360, maybe we can use that? again I dont want to use xbox live i just need my game to see the outside world.. Lets bring some life back to the Xbox !

Thank you so much for your time.
fa3989cabfdcad06c5ed05a2a029152c.png

747f1c70cbe60d5b8c9e984ef0653cbb.png

Hey, I got it working without Xbox Live, Without needing Aurora, works on RGH, XDK JTAG PC maybe PS3. not RGLoader, RGLoader breaks even with a sample project with unity, sorry. Expect some free multplayer games for the Xbox 360 soon! ( the bigger image is from my PC XBOX 360 the smaller is from my PC :) Cross Plat BABY!1611eba7420c81e5fd8c1f6ca8b0c331.png

verified cross state connection, both on XDK, no patches other than productionNET if that matters, No Port Forwarding, no stealth server, oh and Cross Plat with PC and PS3