RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Saleian

FSD Freeze with artwork refresh

Hi everyone I usually dont post much because i everything has been going fine as far as FSD ect but lately ive been noticing that fsd will freeze sometimes when i try to refresh artwork and i will have to power off my 360 as far as the dashlaunch settings are. Just wondering if there is something I can do to fix it or look at for.

it freezes on me sometimes at random parts,ive noticed if you are playing a xbla game always quit game by using return to arcade in menu,if you press guide and freestyle my screen goes black 90% of time and i have to reboot xbox,i cant recall it doing when refreshing artwork 

You could try to disable the weather widget. If that doesn't work, delete your FSD folder and do a fresh install. :)

disable weather already,as for fresh install i dont know how,local guy set it all up when he rgh'd itsure ill be able to give it a whirl,cant be that hard

It's really simple. Format a USB stick with a fat32 partition copy the latest version of FSD on the USB, plug it in the console and then transfer it on your external or internal hdd via xexmenu, set the default path in FSD to point to the default.xex file in the FSD folder. After that you should have a console that boots right into a fresh install of FSD.

thanks for that prayer,much appreciated to be honest the guy who rgh'd mine lives round the corner,so anything i needed doing i just took it to him,but im getting into the scene now so i thought ill start learning and doing this stuff myself,thanks again prayer

When refreshing artwork the system does freeze up for a few seconds but should return in less then 3.