RealModScene
AshleyUK

[REQUEST] FSD3 - Title Update "Queue" for multiple games at a time

Sorry, I can't find a "Request" section, so please feel free to move to the appropriate section is necessary.

So, I was playing around with FSD3 more today, and I was just going through my games and downloading the Title Updates.

One thing that I noticed is that I can't move onto another game, until the previous game's TU's are completed.

Personally, I would prefer to have the ability to just simply queue the downloads.

If this queue feature existed for multiple games, then I could quickly place 20 games in a queue, and then go make something to eat... But at the moment, I can't do that, as it only allows one at a time.

Hope that makes sense, and I hope that this can be implemented in a future release.

This has been requested before, a download queue is pointless. Its good at first when your starting off a fresh install, but eventually, you're going to be updating your TU's on a rare basis.

Something like this would take too much time to embed and the dev's for FSD have better things to do. Your better off getting all the TU's you need (in one go) at http://marketplace.jqe360.com/

Download what TU's you need and FTP them.

Your browser can handle as many downloads you want :)