RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
cannellizer

The Walking Dead

Hey folks,Does anyone have this game from the retail disk? (Not downloaded) I rented it from redbox, and it is really laggy. I have even tried copying to hard drive and playing but it is still really choppy and laggy. Does anyone know anything about this and possibly a fix.What I have done: 1. Googled it. Seems this is a problem with the retail disk, not the downloaded digital version. Found no fixes though.2. Played from disk, gray hdd, and usb drive, all same lag problem.3. Tried downloading TU from fsd but none show up. However when searching in the jqe site it shows a TU 1 and a TU 4. I got 4 and put it in my cache folder but it still doesn't show up under my manage TU in game options. (I am not even sure if that's what i am supposed to do, I just read that somewhere)Thanks for any help.Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Atleast yours works somewhat. Mine won't even let me play it. It's like I went and bought a demo.

I had that same problem. Easy fix though. You have to transfer the content from the game to your content folder on you hdd. Then it will let you play all the episodes. Do you know how to do that?Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Well for whatever reason, it was only episode 1 that lagged. Episode 2 and 3 are working much better. Weird.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2