RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bielsONE

After a couple of upgrades Covers and TIME doesnt refreshes

Hi!

Ive done upgrades on my RGh xbox a couple of time so far. But probably at the first something went wrong. Now i cant get network stuff work except ftp up/download. Web UI is partially working. The games TUs DLCs are working. If i plug my hdd, usb hdd, network cable to another RGH xbox it works well, so the reason might in nand and its flashing procedure.

Im attaching my j-runner log, so maybe someone who knows much more than me about how xbox 360 works can tell something.

If i shouldnt make topic like this, or i wrote just at the wrong part of the forum than pls redirect me.

I would really appreciate if someone could help, and again if wrote to the wrong place, than sorry.

Yea,  im not english so sorry for my grammer and so forth..

updflash(311020141927).binNOKEYSNSERIALS.txt

i put the nandflash or updflash (i dont remember by now) and xenon.elf on a pendrive.

i think it is rawflash but the idea came from another forum and as i downladed rawflash here there are severel more files wich i should copy (?) on the USB drive.

I'd recommend using Simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.4b, it's based on Rawflash but runs in the dashboard instead of from XeLL... maybe there was a write error, if that's the case, Simple 360 NAND flasher should correct it...

Did not worked it out. Tryin fix it with my man who made my RGH. Ill try to ask what was the cause if it happens to someone else but a nand change would probably solve it. Will post the changes.