RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
majin93

XDK and devlink

There's a problem with F3 plugin and devlink (needed to connect to retails and remove 30ms patch on devkit)

When i boot the devkit i load devlink with xexmenu, then go to freestyle dash but the plugin doesnt boot up and if i press the xbox button it shows up as normal.

So i tried loading the devlink with the filemanager on freestyledash, loads, then i come back in freestyledash with xexmenu and the plugin works, but if i go to a systemlink room on BO2 i can see other users but i cannot connect (seems that devlink has not effect).

I tried every possible combination without success.

Please help me.

Thanks

do not run devlink, the plugin is going to make you act as a retail so if you load devlink aswel you are going to cause a conflict.

do not run devlink, the plugin is going to make you act as a retail so if you load devlink aswel you are going to cause a conflict.

but then the 30ms problem remains.. won't it?

EDIT: I looked around and even users with rgloader have this problem, when i was playing on xbslink i loaded devlink and it was working fine, now i look as a retail but i cannot connect via the ping problem (and i cannot remove the ping limit without dashlaunch, and i cannot install dashlaunch on a XDK).

ah WTF. i just managed to connect to ONE guy and that's it now it doesnt work anymore, ports are ok NO FUCKING IDEA WHY this is not working :(