RealModScene
Esam Andrawes

Hey guys, I kind of need some help and I appreciate any if possible.

So here's the deal, I got a new router because my old one broke. So I wanted to setup LiNK on it again but I couldn't, I tried forwarding the ports with all my might but the ports kept failing, everything else is fine and ok. My kernel is on the latest update (idk about dash launch tho) everything was going good on my previous router so idk what to do now, my router is TpLink, model no: TL-WR841N

And here's a screenshot of my port forwarding, I have a reserved address for my xbox ip as well.

post-71267-0-98409200-1465034301_thumb.png

You dont need ports to pass to play on LiNK..you just need them if you want to host a game..

Also another thing when you forward your ports if there is an option for both tcp and udp then do select this rather than separate for tcp and udp..also check in portforward.com it will show you step by step on how to portforward on your router..

Here it is for your router..http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/TP-Link/TL-WR841N/defaultguide.htm

I did try that and I did open the site before (used it on my previous router) but still I can't make them pass for some reason, thanks for your help, I didn't know that I didn't need the ports for playing on link