RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Hucci

Help | Xbox opens in the Aurora setup screen

Hello, my little brother messed up my xbox and now when I turn it on this is what I see: (Instead of the regular microsoft xbox window)

iEcXc2Z.jpg

Please help me, what do I do to play again regularly?

What do you want to use ?? Regular xbox dashboard or aurora(which is in the pic)...

If you want to use regular xbox dashboard go to dashlaunch using aurora's or any file manager.. Then go to path .. You will see paths then clear default ... And the press rb and then save and load it to hdd.... In dashlaunch before you press anything just hover(wait) for 3 secs a tab will appear on the right it will show what will happen when you press the buttons( x,y etc

Hope this helps... Btw i prefer aurora over regular xbox dashboard

• Like 1

What do you want to use ?? Regular xbox dashboard or aurora(which is in the pic)...

If you want to use regular xbox dashboard go to dashlaunch using aurora's or any file manager.. Then go to path .. You will see paths then clear default ... And the press rb and then save and load it to hdd.... In dashlaunch before you press anything just hover(wait) for 3 secs a tab will appear on the right it will show what will happen when you press the buttons( x,y etc

Hope this helps... Btw i prefer aurora over regular xbox dashboard

Thanks!