RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
scepard

PROBLEM ROOM PUBLIC NOT SEE GAMES GAME ABOUT HOSTA I DO NOT SEE

Hello guys my problem is that I can not see the games tests are ok drain covers and title update without porblemi but when VADP to connect to a public room does not make me watch the games if they are connected and turn on and turn off the console back on SYSTEM LINK I find myself attached to the room as if he had not disconnected before I had this problem I do not know why I tried to create another account, but gives me the same problem I removed the fsd and dawn and remittances, it has not changed anything, xo I noticed one thing I noticed that my gametarg and disappeared there an empty space, in fact I asked some friends if they had seen and they said yes, I hope that is what the problem why should I take a profile that has the gametarg and try if he sees me as a user SYSTEM LINK, thank you in advance for any help

post-68404-0-87024700-1445786636_thumb.jpg

1st: turning the console on an off rapidly makes the problem worse, your basically making lag between the 2 connections-(console & public room)

2nd Turning the console on an off rapidly interrupts the shutdown an boot up process, just shut it down , let it shut down completely don't touch it ! After that boot it up, wait till the console completely boots up otherwise you will have problems. 

3rd sign in & join a public room via VADP. :thumbup:

I am not  responsible if you screw up