RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JPizzle

Fix For 0022 during RGH

Originally posted on XboxHacker.org by ravendrow

ok so i have seen and fixed alot of 0022 errors as of recent, mostly new comers trying to RGH their xboxes for the first time. Most of the damage i have seen has been the standard pulled up pll bypass point but i have seen quite a few boards that the pll bypass seems fine and still 0022, under magnification i noticed that a small amount of solder can bridge the pads of the R7R17 resistor( the one right next to pll_bypass) and that this was what was causing the error. to fix this i just removed the R7R17 Resistor and used a 10k 5% resistor (thanks to the rgloader IRC guys who gave me the resistor value) and some kynar wire to repair the damage and thats it 50 + units boot like a charm again. here is a pic of what i am suggesting

Posted Image

dont rip on me for the crappy paint work i did it in like 5 minutes but it gives you the idea. oh yeah also you can use a 10k 2% if that is all you have but it should be a 10k 5%. hopes this helps at least one of you who can't quite figure out a PHAT Board