RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
blueheckle

GOD GAMES INSTALL PLEASE HELP

Hi Guys I look after my grandson who has not been dealt the best cards in life,and because of health issues does not get out a lot, he loves his Jtag xbox which is an old Phat console with the clip on HDD and Falcon mother board, the problem is all his games are a bit dated now so I am trying to install some of the latest games, I have FSD on the console and dashlaunch 3.10 , I have managed to update to 2.0.16767.0 , so here is the problem I downloaded some games in God format Mx v atv supercross,Fifa 15,AC Rouge, Borderlands 3 and GTA SA HD with trainer, I have tried all games bar GTA , they are in a folder starting 454109DB, when you click them twice you end up with 2 folders one full of data and the other is a 44kb one, anyway I put them here contents/ then in all the zeros folder,FSD recognized them and even downloaded the covers but when you press A to play all you get is a sound no errors etc and then none of the other games will play, I have to switch it off and on and the other games will play again, I am a total noob at this and a lot I manage through trial and error but I dont want to screw up his entertainment and he is mad about GTA  so would love to get that working for him any help would be  appreciated and a step by step how to install these games would be great thanks for taking the time to read

Hi Guys I look after my grandson who has not been dealt the best cards in life,and because of health issues does not get out a lot, he loves his Jtag xbox which is an old Phat console with the clip on HDD and Falcon mother board, the problem is all his games are a bit dated now so I am trying to install some of the latest games, I have FSD on the console and dashlaunch 3.10 , I have managed to update to 2.0.16767.0 , so here is the problem I downloaded some games in God format Mx v atv supercross,Fifa 15,AC Rouge, Borderlands 3 and GTA SA HD with trainer, I have tried all games bar GTA , they are in a folder starting 454109DB, when you click them twice you end up with 2 folders one full of data and the other is a 44kb one, anyway I put them here contents/ then in all the zeros folder,FSD recognized them and even downloaded the covers but when you press A to play all you get is a sound no errors etc and then none of the other games will play, I have to switch it off and on and the other games will play again, I am a total noob at this and a lot I manage through trial and error but I dont want to screw up his entertainment and he is mad about GTA  so would love to get that working for him any help would be  appreciated and a step by step how to install these games would be great thanks for taking the time to read

Make sure your file path is set up and why not use Aurora .4B its the new dash FSD is gone.  Pluse I have all my games but Arcade games in a file like this and allways plays.  USB/GAME/the game

Like said just make sure the game path set right they should play.  And GTA V you have to do alot of other stuff just google it.  And not all games can play on GOD File