RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jeffmangum

Profile suddenly isnt recognized by the original dashboard! (Corrupted profile?) Help!

Ok so after i plugged in my hdd (where the fsd is and my games are) to my pc and opened horizon to transfer a DLC, this thing happened.

On fsd, i can see my profile with my name and the gamerscore. looks normal. But when i play a game, and look at the xbox guide, the profile is still the same name BUT with 0 score and no data in it. No picture, etc.!!

So i removed the dlc i put on the hdd (which btw didnt even work!) and its still the same! 

The other profile (which is my sister's) works perfectly fine. 

I feel like my profile is only recognized by FSD and not by the xbox itself. It shows on the original xbox dash but with no data at all. like 0 points. 

Oh and also, i noticed that my profile is stored on the hdd and not in the system unit. My sister's profile is on the system unit. I moved my profile now to the system unit.. But still the same. 

This is just weird. I'd actually want it to be completely corrupted so it wouldnt be weird. But this just annoys me.