RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ScouserInExile

Noob help needed

I've recently bought a modded 360. I've worked out how to add games to the hard drive, add DLC, copy games from disk etc.

I have no idea how it is modded or what chip has been used, but it came with a front end (dashboard?) installed, I'm not sure what it's actually called, but it says it was created by Doc Emmett Brown, if rats any indication?

So, two questions - one small, one big.

First off, none of the games I've added myself have box art, but the ones it came with so. How do I get the box art?

Secondly, I want to swap the hdd from my PS3 with the one in the 360. The one in the PS3 is a 500gb Western Digital Scorpio Blue, do you know if this is possible?When it comes to the swap, what software needs to be on the new HDD to be able to use the 360 as is? I know I can copy all the games off onto an external drive (I've worked out that I need a FAT32 formatted drive), but do I need some form of drivers on there as well? Doing the hard drive swap on the PS3 was stupidly easy, is it just as simple with the 360?

you have freestyledash 3 on just with a skin by emmet brown.

to get the boxart you just have to make yourself an jqe360.com account, type ur account details then into the fsd3 settings (general,JQE360). mark the game, press Y, refresh Cover.

no drivers, but why do u not using your HDD as internal or do u want to store PS and XBOX games on one? just set the right path to your GAMES and dont forget to format Fat32

PS change ur skin back to daufault if u like under: peronalize

Yeah, I want the 500gb drive as the internal drive, instead of the 120gb I currently have in it. So do I just format it to FAT32 and then copy everything off the current drive onto it via USB? Are there guides anywhere on how to do the actual swap?

yes guess that should work, if u exactly cloning the HDD. but I would recomment making a fresh install. just copy all ur games on ur computer, format your new HDD witth the xbox and install FSD3. now u just have to copy all your games u saved before on ur computer, back to the xbox into the games folder. then u are on the save side. yes should be a guide on this forum if I remember right.