RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
thecappadonna

System link problem

Hello guys.I have that stupid problem that i cant join any system link game...others can join me if i create game.I got PASS on evrything..using Tenda router..with forwared ports from 1k to 10k.got and DMZ.have tryed and many others..evry time ports are ok..i pass them..I can see rooms..TUs are ok..i can see servers..some times hard...need to refresh ALOT to see them..but NEVER cant join them :( Unable to connect to host and errors like this..But if i create a game..players can join me..I have called my internet operator..they came here..they unlocked evrything possible that is blocked...tryed different things..also activate static IP for xbox but no resault....I have installed new F3 too..tested and with another router..And tbh i think the problem is from internet but they say evrything is fine.I have tryed and whitout router but got FAIL on UDP..TCP is PASS and cant see any servers..Rooms are fine..i see them i join them..but no servers whtout UDP....The thing is i have played with this xbox but in another city..with same settings whitout problems....Well i have only tested it 1,2 times with GHOST and Black ops 2 and i was able to join games...when i came back in my city the problem started.If you guys can help me some how i will LOVE YOU :((((