RealModScene
Marco Hollander

Splinter cell Blacklist

Hello guys, i have a question about Splinter cell Blacklist.

i have downloaded it and it has 2 disks. can anybody tell me how to make this work on JTAG?

i am new to this forum and dont really know how to find post. i tried but i cant find anything about games with 2 discs to get them working.

for any

Hello guys, i have a question about Splinter cell Blacklist.

i have downloaded it and it has 2 disks. can anybody tell me how to make this work on JTAG?

i am new to this forum and dont really know how to find post. i tried but i cant find anything about games with 2 discs to get them working.

What I do is convert any game that has 2 Disk's to a God extract  that  way some games not  all  will only show up with 1 disk in the menu  will take away the HD install  option since it's a god extractI also put God extracts inot the 0000000000 file "where xbla games go" Hope this helps anyone out there who are having problems with multi disk gamesAlso works for Batman arkham city , Rage , Mass Effect 3, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

:)  

thx for that info. after searching about the god option you mentioned. i found a program that will do this for me. the only thing i needed to do is copy the content from disk 2 to my main drive and it works perfectly. it also switches the disc. i saw others get alot of errors,but until now it runs perfect.

thx for the info and the big help. i couldnt have done this without you guys.