RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
TheGlow

No connectivity, time doesnt update, backgrounds or TU

It's as if it's not connected.

All I did was install the new update, clean, and nothing is downloading.

I can connect to it fine via samba/mapped drive and I can connect to the dashboard via IP.

Other than that, nothing else network related seems to be working.

I haven't changed my router setup or anything. Any ideas?

Disregard. Seems my 2nd router due to a power surge, reset its settings and reenabled DHCP, and overrode my static reservations on my main router.

Side note, wtf is up with FSD and the Y menu's not always bringing up the menu for the game you've highlighted?

I go to remember me, hit Y, delete game "Deleting Saint's Row the 3rd"

I cant cound how many times I've had to redownload something because of that crap.

It is on default.

It seems if I press down/up fast to scroll and immediately hit Y, it will often bring up the previously highlighted game as the choice.

Title Updates as well. Theres a split second before the background/wallpapers change as well. It's something I keep forgetting to confirm.

But since I started using a jtag/rgh, which was last June, i've had this problem.

Yes, fresh install. Every version I go fresh because I get odd behavior..

I'll try after breaking bad to take some pics. You'll see Game X highlighted but it offers game Y's title updates or deletion.

Just got around to snapping pics now. Noticed in the first one it's showing Harley Quinn for Injustice in the background, yet the prompt is confirming for Killer is Dead.

2nd pic is just without prompt again showing injustice is highlighted.

I have to go to a game and stop, wait 2-3 seconds, then bring up the menu or I will be enacting commands on the wrong game.

http://i.imgur.com/71omER2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Tzdpflu.jpg

Looks like you DB is all fucked up, do another fresh install and make sure to leave the console alone with it scans all the content again.