RealModScene
VelocityX

How to use modded game saves with your profile without a usb flash drive (jtagg/RGH only)

I figured out how to do this so I thought why not share it so first off, In order to get started, you will need freestyle dashboard installed on your console, 360 content manager and horizon.

Content manager 3.0 download link :http://digiex.net/attachments/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/apps-pc/10579d1344624312-xbox-360-content-manager-v3-0-download-jtag-rgh-content-360_content_manager_3.0.rar

Horizon download link : http://games.softpedia.com/progDownload/Horizon-Download-121721.html

Once you have installed these softwares, turn your console on, go to settings, enable samba server, restart FSD and leave the console on the main freestyle dash (your console and your pc must be connected to the same network for this to work), now run 360 content manager and select 'browse content on my 360' and click ok, the program should now list your internal HDD's content on the left, your profile is in the folder that looks like this E0000123456A891 or E0000F3048B34880  (yours will differ from that example but will always start with E0000) so head to E0000123456A891 / FFE07D1 / 001000 ( the profile you're looking for needs to be inactive if you are to find it in either of these folders ) or you could also click on any of the title Id's and get your profile, console and device ID but you won't know for sure which profile ID is whose unless you know the title ID of the game and have only played it on one profile or like in my case only three games have been played in one of the profile so I could tell which one is which by the number of folders present in E0000, once you have gotten those, write them down and run horizon, go to tools tab and select 'package manager', browse the saved game you want to use with your profile and enter the console, profile and device ID that you got from your console and click save, after that just browse the save game in 360 content manager and FTP it on your console, now deactivate the title update for the game you're trying to play, restart the console and play the game once with the TU deactivated, voila you're done :), so if you're as lazy as me and didn't want to get your flash usb drive from downstairs and go through the hassle of saving your usb's data on the pc then configuring it on your console and copying the profile, then this is the way to go :)